- Suitable for:
- Down sleeping bag
- Recommended use:
- Trekking; Alpine touring; as liner in larger sleeping bag
- 20D ripstop nylon (100% nylon)
- Goose down 850 cuin /oz. filling power; Net weight: 450 g (M)
- Comfort rating:
- 5 °C
- Lower limit rating:
- -1 °C
- Extreme rating:
- -16 °C
- Packed dimensions:
- 18x22 cm (S) up to 24x22 cm (XL)
- 760 g (M)
- S: 165 cm; M: 180 cm; L: 195 cm; XL: 210 cm (max. height)
- anatomically cut hood; Condensation resistant; Reinforced stitching; Chin protection; 3D zip baffle; angled foot section
- Item No.:
I dont like leaving negative reviews for anything, however something some things just disappoint a lot, even more if they were expensive to buy from the start.
I am aware that all down products loose some feathers as time goes by. I own several down sleeping bags and jackets, however none of them loose feathers like this one.
I use this bag between winter and summer and all in all, I havent been using it all that much so its still pretty much like new, and it cost significant amount of money ( 364.45 GBP ) which is more than my winter sleeping bag ( Ferrino diable 1000 ). So this is not some budget sleeping bag.
After a night in the tent, the amount of feathers that comes of out the sleeping bag is much more that I can accept.
The feathers comes out on all seams. There are no tears or cuts, the sleeping bag is almost like new. This is something I cannot fix / prevent or stop in any way.
So now I am left with sleeping bag this is 2 and half years of (half year out of warranty) and its loosing feathers much more that I find comfortable.
I have asked support if they can warranty this, however the answer was negative.