Very light and at the same time extremely wear resistant ¾ trousers for universal use (mountain hiking, hiking, cycling, urban). The precise, comfortable cut fits perfectly and follows the body. Fabrics with great flexibility, resilience and low weight are used. Easy maintenance thanks to the quick-dry finish. Seamless technology of pockets - strength laser welding. Comfortable and light, pleasant product for universal use.
• Reinforced waist, adjustable belt with buckle.
• Two front pockets and one side zip pocket. (laser welding).
• Shaped knees.
• Loose simple end of bottom edge of legs with side vents.
• Mixed fibre - Coolmax® (moisture transfer) + Cordura (high resilience to wear, mechanical stress, great strength), partially water and wind proof.
• Contrasting backstitching of trousers.
Weight: 274 g (L) 242 g (M)
Material: Cordura® WBL system: lightweight abrasion resistant fabric
46 % Cordura® (PAD) + 32 % Tactel® (PES)+ 14 % Lycra® (PUR) + 8 % Coolmax® (PES), DWR finish