The Columbia Boy's Ice Slope II Pant is an ideal snow pant for a young man who loves to ski and snowboard on bluebird days. This pant's Omni-Shield coating repels wetness from snowball fights and dripping chair lifts. Don't worry about getting a new pair mid-season eitherthe grow system lets you extend the legs to accommodate growth spurts.
- Nylon shell has an Omni-Shield coating that resists light snow and dries quickly
- Polyester Slimtech insulation keeps your boy warm without adding bulk to the pants
- Outgrown grow system allows you to extend the legs by 1.5 inches so this pant will keep up with your boy's growth spurts
- Internal leg gaiters and reinforced cuff guards ensure snow does not ride up your child's leg as he rides down the mountain
- Waistband is adjustable to accommodate both growth and extra layers