As endurance athletes have known for years, oxygen is key to muscular performance. CEP‘s Women‘s Progressive Run 2.0 Compression Socks help your muscles move oxygenated blood faster and more efficiently so you can move in exactly the same fashion. Graduated compression construction means that these socks are tighter around the foot and ankle and looser around the calf, a design that prevents venous reflux and pooling while supporting your muscles to prevent minor injuries associated with your calves, achilles, and shins. For the dedicated runner or triathlete, these socks provide a welcome edge on race day or for recovery after long training sessions.
- Graduatef compression construction means that these socks are tighter at your ankles and looser near your calves
- Compression construction reduces fine muscles vibration, venous reflux, and pooling to increase oxygenated blood flow in your muscles for greater efficiency
- Tended protectors provide support for your tendons, and a metatarsus compression zone supports your arch
- Synthetic filament fibers are durable and feature a moisture-wicking finish to help move moisture away from your skin
- Mesh structure and air channels vent away excess heat from your calves to the top of your feet
- Wide, top bands comfortably fit around your calf to keep your socks in place
- Toe seams sit flat against your foot to prevent pressure points and friction between your toes and your sock or shoe