- Suitable for:
- Down parka
- Arctic Tech (85% polyester; 15% cotton); DWR treatment
- Canadian white duck down with 625 cuin bulking power (contains non-textile elements of animal origin)
- Full length 2-way front zip with cover flap and chin protection
- 2 zip pockets; 2 breast zip pockets; 1 patch sleeve pocket; 2 internal zip pockets; 1 smartphone compartment
- yes (adjustable; with fur trim)
- Adjustable waistband; 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Item No.:
Canada Goose produces jackets through trapping coyotes and forcing them to suffer and agonising death, all for a bit of hideous fur trim. And then there's the down they use from geese who suffer in horrendous conditions and likewise suffer a gruesome death. Absolutely barbaric.
Please take a stand and don't buy these jackets. And Alpine Trek, please stop selling them.