This is either an older model or we can or will no longer reorder this product from the manufacturer.
Black Diamond - Convergent Down Hoody - Winter jacket
- Suitable for:
- Winter jacket
- Gore Windstopper Active 2 L; 70D (100% polyamide); 97 g/m²
- Inner material:
- Pertex Quantum; 20D nylon ripstop with DWR (100% polyamide); 40 g/m²
- PrimaLoft Gold down blend: Down; 750 cuin (contains non-textile elements of animal origin)/100% polyester; 70/30 (down/feathers)
- Sealed seams:
- Full length front zip
- 2 zip pockets; 1 breast zip pocket; 2 inside pockets
- yes (adjustable; helmet-compatible)
- 686 g (medium size)
- XS - XL
- Water-repellent YKK Vision Aquaguard zips; collar lined with micro suede; small packed dimensions
- Item No.:
Super warm and lightweight too. The jacket is well made and has a slightly relaxed fit, meaning you can layer up underneath. I also like the drop-in pockets featured in many Black Diamond jackets as they are easy to access and are quite spacious too. The only down side is the jacket is not waterproof, but that doesn't matter as you can sling a hard shell over the top if needed.
- Good cut
- Not waterproof
- Recommended use
- Ski tours
- Winter hiking
There are 1 more threads!