Throwing down on a cold-weather climb or tackling a skin track on your skis can lead to massive, chilling sweat build-up. Arc‘teryx engineered the fabric in the Men‘s Phase AR Bottom to quickly move this moisture away from your skin, disperse it, and help it evaporate so you stay dry and warm.
- Next-to-skin fit keeps this bottom as close to your skin as possible in order to aid moisture transport and help you stay warm
- Gusseted crotch offers a supremely comfortable fit where it matters most, and the wide, laminated waistband has a soft finish on the side closest to your skin
- Phasic AR fabric is hydrophobic in order to help transport moisture away from your skin
- Phasic AR fabric uses a construction called mechanical stretch that relies on the weave of the fabric to flex, rather than elastic threads, which creates a stronger fabric with more dynamic flexibility
- Phasic AR fabric incorporates polypropylene yarn with silver ion encapsulated into the fibers in order to provide odor control that lasts longer than chemical coatings
- Phasic AR fabric has a smooth outer face that‘s pill-resistant and an interior side that‘s lightly lofty for warmth