After a long day of hiking backbowls and ransacking powder stashes, put on the Arc'teryx Merlon Shirt, and sit down to relax with a glass of bourbon. This no-nonsense, long-sleeve corduroy button-down is soft and has a comfortable amount of stretch. Articulated sleeves combine with underarm gussets to allow for freedom of movement during elaborate hand gestures describing how deep the snow was. Canvas paneling at the forearm, collar, and undercollar adds both style and durable functionality.
- Wale corduroy fabric with brushed finish and comfort stretch
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gusset
- Canvas paneling at forearm, collar, and under collar
- Chest pocket with stitch-through detail
- Hand pockets; one containing media port
- Discreet elastic cord loop
- Embroidered logo